Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Get 'er Done.


For the record...I HATE that phrase. However, that is currently how I feel about this post. It has been WAY  too long since I've blogged and I am determined to have accomplished something tonite other than watching Teen Mom all night. (Caitlyn and Tyler....SO adorable)
 

I wore this outfit to the airport/airplane a couple weeks ago when I went to visit my Mom and Sis and their families in Nashville. It is without a doubt the PERFECT travel outfit:
1. Comfy stretchy pants
2. Loose layers for easy adjustment of temperature
3. Easily removed shoes for those pesky security checks

ahhh....that feels better.

Some pics from that weekend:

My sis, doin' what she do :)
(how cute is her outfit? facial expression? not so much...)



Charlotte and her Gramadarlin'






Charlotte and Sarah with good ole Cali (named after my mom's home state :))







Grama and Grandad our gracious hosts


3 comments:

Terry said...

Love this post and more pics of our fun weekend all together!! Your traveling outfit was perfect! Love and miss you guys! GramaDarlin'

erin said...

Yuck...I hate "get 'er done" too!

I love this post, however, so you've redeemed it for me. But only slightly.

Lori Grimes said...

I love this post and I love seeing Deed (we never get to see her) along with everyone elce of course!...thanks for sharing :)