Thursday, July 22, 2010

Flash Dance

This past weekend I got away for a fun Bachelorette weekend in San Francisco for my friend, Alexis...It was a lot of fun, filled with girl gab, cab rides, shopping, wine and cheese ingesting, hill walking, ice skating (yep, in July...you cant beat it), and to cap off the weekend  Mimosas. . During a delicious brunch at a spot that prides themselves on their "Bottomless Mimosas." I managed to get quite "tipsy".... I mean, "drunk" is such a strong word isn't it? 

Which brings me to the splendor you see before you...


After our champagne filled brunch we opted for last minute shopping  and stumbled (hehe) into the American Apparel were I discovered, to my drunken bliss, that they carried children's clothes. More specifically little girl's gold dance leggings...genius.




Had I  been  more sober I probably wouldn't have risked such a bold (and overpriced)  purchase on my fashionably head strong daughter, but luckily for me she LOVED them and the Abby Cadaby shirt that I got to go with them. My only problem now is that I'm pretty sure her preschool teachers think I have her in training for "Toddlers and Tiaras"...ugh.




She is a fan.







7 comments:

Terry said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so TALL in that last picture! And those long legs! Glad you did this post, when you described the leggings on the phone I wasn't sure what to expect! Too cute!

erin said...

Of course she is! She's looks FABULOUS!

(here's the part where I confess that when I first saw this post I thought that was a wide-angle shot of YOUR legs. My bad.)

Lori Grimes said...

I too am a fan. And since I'm in with her preschool teachers I'll be sure and clear up any questions they have about her being in training for "Toddlers and Tiaras". I think she's more the "Flash Dance" type anyway.

Kelly Ryan said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so old!!! Watch out - teenage years are just around the corner!!!!

Anonymous said...

no!!! you do not even come closet to Toddlers and Tiaras! My 18 and 16 year old girls are green with envy. In our house no one ever grows out of the dress up stage. Not even ME. Hugs to all.

Kelly said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics! She is just a doll!

Grandma Karen said...

Char is so doggone cute!... AND fashionable :)