Monday, February 28, 2011

Canadian Tuxedo


The Monday morning after working for an entire weekend is not the most innovative outfit creating time, let me tell you. Exhibit A is the above look which consists of denim on top AND bottom...aka the "Canadian Tuxedo", and I have to tell you, I dont hate it. I am a fan of Canada and all things Canadian with the exception of maybe Celine Dion, oh and Ryan Reynolds, he is just way to handsome and charming for his own damn good. I digress, now I know what to wear should I ever visit our hip Northern Neighbors, eh?



Just for fun I would like to introduce you to Cody who is probably the most emotionally aware little three year old I have ever seen. She will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions in 2 minutes that most movie blockbusters can't achieve in 2 hours....you'll laugh, you'll cry, you will wonder about the fate of our childrens generation, and just when you think all hope is lost she will have you laughing again. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm Canadian and have never heard of the "Canadian Tuxedo".
Did you watch the Jimmy Kimmel clip of Cody meeting Justin? It was cute!