Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's Pretend


Can we just pretend it hasnt been 2 months since I blogged? Okay, thanks...now...back to business.

Yes, I have purple tights on and, No, this wasnt an early morning sleepy eyed mistake.
Have you ever tried to plan your outfit the night before and found yourself to be much more ambitious then what you would have been had you put together an outfit that morning?



Well, this look is the result of me bowing to my midnight stylist self and just going with it....purple tights and all.



Snakeskin belt, blouse, skirt(Gap): all thrifted
Purple tights: Sock Shop


 


Happy to be back, looking forward to more frequent posting!!
I encourage you to listen to your midnight stylist every once in a while, I am so glad that I did because it made my day much more fun :)







1 comment:

erin said...

Hooray for blogging again! I love the purple tights...I think they're subtle actually. But the shirt is my fave. It looks amazing on you.