Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Black and White and Red Allover

   I liked this outfit, nothing fancy but I really wanted to wear these cute little shoes I just picked up and I decided to go with a pretty basic color palette to make it easy. I love how black and white can work as a neutral acessory and I can see myself wearing these with all kinds of other combinations.




 Black Tunic- Thrifted, 
Red blouse- vintage Thrifted,
Jeans- Forever 21,
Shoes- Thrifted
Necklace- Etsy Uncorked



I love this necklace by Uncorked on Etsy. This specific one is not longer available but she has so many cool styles!




       
Charlotte working the camera. This is her third outfit today, 5 minutes after this she spilled spaghetti sauce down the front, which facilitated her fourth outfit change, coincidence? I think not.



Her new little buddy, Gina the Giraffe, her E-pet App, that you feed, water and play paddy cake. Who needs an annoying, slobbering, crying little sibling when you've got Gina?



2 comments:

Terry said...

Loved seeing both of my cutie California girls today! Thanks again for the flowers!

Joyce said...

Now this is just what I would wear..jeans, with red, white, and black...my favorite colors! Char. is looking very cute with her pose.
Love to all....