Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trouser Time

I should have taken myself down to Mc Donald's this morning. I would have fit right in with my Grandpa and his buddies sporting my old man pants and cardigan. Though, I think my lack of  knowledge of the weather channel and car batteries would have given my away....if not the fishnets.



Here are some looks for spring that reflect this feeling. This look is all about proportions, because there is so much fabric in the pant they need to be balanced by breaking up the bottom half. Fashion takes Flight has taken a vintage pair and added the great braided belt. Her pair have the lower set belt loops which allow the belt to sit lower on the pant and gives a more flattering look. Ive achieved this by wearing the belt below the belt loops. Rodarte's spring collection features these adorable little polka dot trousers with a contoured high waist and high ankle length, both beautifully balanced.


Trousers: Thrifted Lee
Tshirt: gift
Cardigan: Zac Posen for Target
Heels: Thrifted Jessica Simpson
Fishnet trouser socks (similar): Target






No comments: