Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fatherhood in Style.


These three guys are probably three of the best fathers that I know (besides mine, of course.) I was thinking how funny it is that they are all in different stages of fatherhood. Tommy (left) got to celebrate his first official Father's Day today with his beautiful son, James. He is as doting a father as I have ever seen and there is no doubting the love that he has for his little boy. Little James is one lucky baby boy. Dan (middle) is the father of three amazing boys who are as in love with their daddy as he is with them. I can already tell, though they are all under six, that they are going to grow into three amazing men with him as a role model. Of course you may recognize the Super Daddy on the right. Dave is my rock and such an awesome Daddy to his little girl. She pretty much has him wrapped around her little finger and I don't think he would have it any other way.

That is why making shirts for all of these great guys was all the more enjoyable. Dave's shirt I made for his birthday this year, and then Dan's wife Kelly thought he would like on for his birthday...and THEN, Tommy's wife Karen pretty much knew he would like one for Father's Day since he has been telling me, the entire time Ive known him, that I should make men's clothes. So it isn't a coincidence that their shirts are similar, however, it is a coincidence that they all wore them on the same day....let me tell you, I was one proud "tailor"  getting to make shirts for these rockin' dads.





Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there, and to my Dad, the best Grandaddy in the world!

5 comments:

erin said...

Brent wants to know where his is! ;)

Lori Grimes said...

Great post Meg and Happy Father's Day to all you "rockin" dad's

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Dave. You ARE an awesome dad!

Love the shirt coincidence - Too cool!

Karen said...

Thanks again for the shirt, Meghan! Tommy wants to wear it everyday, and it looks so great, I wouldn't mind! :)

Terry said...

Love this post with those stylin' dads!!