Monday, June 7, 2010

Vacation by Osmosis

Follow my blog with bloglovin



So, it looks like we are finally getting some summer weather around here...and I am sooo ready. I had to break out the cut offs to ring it in right.



Having NEVER been to Maui or any other part of Hawaii, I can only guess at the beautiful wonderland that it must be...I figure the shirt is the closest I'm gonna get for now. If I close my eyes tight enough while relaxing next to my daughters plastic wading pool, I think I can almost smell the Hibiscus....



t-shirt: thrifted $3
cut offs: DIY Levi's thrifted $3
leggings: H&M $15
sandals: Ross $10

Dorky ex-cheerleader pose: Priceless.




3 comments:

Terry said...

You are crazy, my girl!! Wouldn't you have loved to have had "fashion sense" to wear that outfit to one of your cheerleading practices? I could have gone for an additional picture of Charlotte (and her mail box)on that Hawaiian beach?

Lori Grimes said...

Love the last pose. That's so Meghan! Once again cute outfit on you but I wouldn't be caught dead in it. I'll stick to my t-shirts in every color thank you very much...lol

Fashily said...

oh shoot...Mom you reminded me...I forgot another pic.