Thursday, June 3, 2010

Posin' in Posen



So, I hope that everybody is aware by now about the boutique collections that well known designers are creating for Target, Alexander McQueen and Jean Paul Gaultier being two of the more well know. The latest contributor happens to be one of my favorite designers, Zac Posen. Don't ask me why it took me a whole month to realize that his line was out...but when I did...Oh happy day ;)


I snapped up (to easy?)  this adorably versatile top along with a couple other pieces that I'm sure you will be seeing soon. It is made so that you can snap the tap together in whatever creative ways you can think of.



My snake and patent wedges by Poetic Justice....so excited for it to be warm enough to wear these again!


1 comment:

erin said...

What an original idea with the snaps. Very cool!

I love the hazy backlighting of these shots, btw.

p.s. you're so pretty.