Sunday, June 5, 2011

4 of 30: Working Weekend



You are looking at the one time I left the house all weekend. Well, unless you count 3 hours later when I went BACK to Home Depot (as we all know, when working on a project, you can never get away with just one trip per day)

Now, THAT outfit. That was a doozy...wow....


I'm positive that I will regret this later, but I have a feeling you guys need a laugh.

I took this picture, for my sister who demanded I send her documentation of the outfit that I was ridiculing to her via HeyTell (download this App, very fun!)

It wasn't until AFTER I sent the picture that she tells me she is at a friend's house with a room full of people who all had a laugh at my Flashdance meets Samurai Warrior attire....FAIL.

On the upside our bathroom is now beautiful. ;)




3 comments:

erin said...

I would still really, really like an explanation as to what went through your head when you put those items of clothing together. And what in the WORLD is on your feet??? Are those legwarmers hold overs from our Get In Shape, Girl days?

Fashily said...

Its called, I was painting all day...and then I was cold...and then...and then, I felt like Jazzercise...I DONT KNOW!! ;)

erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.