Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Limits.

Apparently, limits seem to be working for me.  Wearing only what my husband picked out? I think I can safely call that a success. 
  He surprised me in so many ways from his creative color combinations to the daring silhouettes, he gets mad props for a week subjected to my bulging closet and whining.  Not only did I get a new outlook on his sense of style, but I also got a good feeling for what he likes to see on me. Win-win.

  On to the next set of limitations. I've decided to take on a 30 for 30 Challenge.  Wearing only 30 items for 30 days. Accessories don't count, shoes do.  The goal is to look at my closet with new eyes having combined my 30 items into multiple outfits and accessorized to the fullest extent. I hope to gain a new appreciation for the items that work and the items that don't. Most importantly, I'm hoping for a little bit of fun. ;)









Can I just tell you that picking these items was NOT fun.  I felt like I was picking the last garments I would ever wear in my life! TORTURE.


It can only get better from here, right?

I'd love company if anybody else feels up to it?! ;)





No comments: