Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 23 of 30: Glamour

Saturday, Ericka Engelman Couture hosted an event that we called, Unraveled. A behind the scenes look at a couture photo shoot and runway show. It was so much fun!


 Isn't she purty? This is Nicole.  She was my favorite model of the lot, and I swear it wasn't because she was wearing all of my creations ;)  She seriously is a really sweet girl as well as professional, gracious....oh, and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!  Maybe she will remember me when she is strutting down the Catwalks in Paris.



 Through an iphone lens this reads way too much like a tragic wedding day. I'm sure it will be much more artistic through the eye of a digital SLR.  Bonus points if you can name this car, year/make/model. Hubby did it based on this pic alone. Impressed?



Long and lean models in sky high platform stilettos.
Watch out for those store signs, Ladies!

 (Nicole worked my black tulle Party dress so well it sold right off her body a short hour later!)


AHHH!!... sorry, didn't mean to scare you.
It's amazing how fast the eye adjusts to extraordinary beauty.
I will warn you next time.







No comments: