Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blossom Ingles Wilder


Okay, so how amazing are these boots!? I am in love. period. They are so Blossom meets Little House on The Prairie, I could die. I called Dave in so that he could join me in my gushing. I made the above statement, to which he replies, "yeah, somebody is gonna love them"...sigh. That of course is code for "geez, my wife has gone off the deep end again with her crazy Blossom obsession"...
But, I digress....seriously, don't think these boots could be any more perfect, unless, of course, they were in my size. Which they are not. So unfortunately I will be posting them in the Etsy shop eminently. So all you lucky girls with a size 9 1/2 foot and a completely sane love for quirky 80's sitcoms, look for them shortly.

3 comments:

erin said...

Can you please look for a matching hat with a very, very large flower? Then I will bite.

Fashily said...

that was actually my alternative title "now all I need is hat with a flower the size of my head"

Terry said...

I think each post should show your fashily and include a picture of both, or at least, one wearing the other!