Monday, February 22, 2010

Yes, I did just invent a word....


I have been spinning this idea in my head for some time now, wanting to create a blog that embodied who I am as a person. There are many words that come to mind when trying to describe myself...mother, designer, wife, thrifter, friend, daughter, artist, people watcher, seamstress....I came to realize that all of things fall under two categories either fashion or family. What makes it really interesting is when these two worlds collide. Welcome to my passions, my life...my Fashily :)
Some things that Im thinking might find their way onto this blog might include my family in their various stages/version of fashion (yes, that includes extended family), outfit posts, etsy shop updates and Im sure so much more as it evolves.
I am excited to share ,with all who might be interested , my perspective on my life and our world.

8 comments:

Terry said...

Oh goody! Keep it up! It is the perfect word to describe who you are and what you love!

Terry said...

P.S. I love the model in the little film strip across the top!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Ooh, good. Maybe I'm the first from Erin's blog to hop over and show you some love! I can't wait to see the fashily show!

Unknown said...

Very Cool

Tina said...

Sounds fun...I'll be checking in :)

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

Good luck with your blog adventure!

amy r said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy r said...

Coming over from Erin's blog to say hi! I think I am fashion challenged. Would love to dress my kids cute but not spend tons of money and I don't really have time to go shop for everything. Is there an answer for that?? :D