Tuesday, February 23, 2010




So, Im gonna start out easy on myself and try just an outfit post.:) I wore this yesterday for running errands with the fam, I was super comfy the whole day, which is always gives an outfit bonus points. I need to start out by saying that I am a thrifter through and through. I get the biggest thrill out of making a $10 thrifted outfit into something fashionable(?) of course I leave this open to interpretation.

Item roll call:

Mocassin boots- Savers (chain thrift store...if you havent been you MUST check it out)

Red jeans-originally Forever 21 thrifted from somewhere I cant remember

Beige Tshirt-thrifted

(and my FAVORITE)
Little boys jean jacket- thrifted

I love the cropped effect that this jacket gives when worn by a under-endowed adult woman ;)....I cant claim this idea, I did borrow it from another fashion blog that I follow.
Well, thats all for today, two posts in a row...dare I call it a streak? or maybe just folding to the pressure of my celebrity blogger sis ;)
Also, as I am still formulating content and format of the blog, I welcome any input or suggestions that anyone migth have! Thanks!

5 comments:

pakosta said...

wish I could get away with that outfit! cute cute cute! love the pic!
tara pakosta

Susie said...

My girlfriend Angela does this at stilletosandgrace.com :) She's super hip and very thrifty :) Cute boots!!

Susie said...

Shoot, I can never spell stilettos correctly, here you go- you two seem like you would get along well :) ::

http://www.stilettosandgrace.com/

Fashily said...

oh my gosh Susie! I LOVE Angela's blog...we are VERY alike:)... Im driving myself crazy cuz I cant figure out how to comment...does she have it set up so that you cant? Thanks so mcuh for the link, I will enjoy the new read!

Susie said...

She turned off her comments, I know, GASP! Are you on FB? I can "introduce" you two? I had to pop back in and see your parallel post on the sisterly outfits- you're so good at putting hip and eclectic together. I'm hooked :)