Friday, February 26, 2010

Bang! Bang!


You may have noticed the resurgence in popularity of FRINGE! (That is my wannabe cool stylist speak for "bangs") I personally love the look of bangs, the way they frame the face while simultaneously flirting with childhood. I haven't ventured into Bangland in a few years, but I can definitely see it coming in the near future. (are you feelin' me Mo?)

We decided that it was time Charlotte don some fringe since her hair grows in such a way that it falls directly into her face no matter how many hair contraptions/barrettes/clips we put in. So hers is not so much a statement of fashion but more function....but I have to say she does it oh-so adorably.



5 comments:

Terry said...

Love it! Love that girl! Love you guys!

Michele said...

She definitely works the bangs! I must say that I have been feeling the bang look lately. I'm just not at the point where I can "pull the trigger" on that one. ;)

Fashily said...

you're so punny, girlie! I think you could TOTALLLY rock some bangs...just remember hair always grows back :)

erin said...

Oh my gosh, she looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU with those bangs! I mean, the fringe. So fabulous. You're making me want to keep mine now. And Sarah's! Why is it that I'm always on the opposite side of the trends? (sigh)

Lori Grimes said...

Tell Char I'm lov'in her fringe!