Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mo.


Dave's sister Maureen tops the list of people I would call if I was in need of:
  A)  a good time out on the town
  B) a story that could make me laugh my ass off
  C) a rockin' new haircut

Although, I'm pretty sure that the simple fact that I just used the phrase "out on the town" automatically renders me not cool enough to do so.


I love this picture of her, because ,for me, it captures who she is...fun loving, carefree, and lovable.       
   



          I asked her to come over dressed as if she were gonna be featured in some one's blog. I'm pretty sure she didn't know what I meant, but of course she didn't let me down and showed up in all her stylish Maureen glory. complete with the shirt I made and was lucky enough to trade for a previously mentioned "rockin' haircut". Seriously, this girl can style an outfit like nobodies bidnez. She will put things together that anybody with less fashion ca hones wouldn't dare attempt. and it works. every. single. time.
I like to think that we are kindred spirits when it comes to style. We both would prefer to go for the unexpected rather than the safe. I am so happy to say she is now officially a local girl again, back up from a long stint in Southern Cali....Thank God I don't have to suffer through Shaggy Overgrown Hair Syndrome anymore. (what SOHS? don't think its a real affliction? sure it is just look it up , right under CNPF...Chronic Nail Polish Fatigue...of which I am also a victim)

Welcome back girlie! We've missed you!!!

               Cinco de Mayo strawberry margarita and a smile!


As you can see, Char is a fan of some Aunt Mo too....







I mean really, who wouldn't be?

2 comments:

Lori Grimes said...

Welcome home Mo! You're even cuter than I remember! Oh and back off girlie I'm Char's favorite aunt!...LOL

Karen said...

Awww. I like this post.