Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rockin' Haircut and the Gap Girls

Loving my new do by Maureen. She really knows her way around a set of scissors!

I really wanted to style it up for the unveiling of the new haircut.



This skirt is meant to be worn on the hips, but I decided to hike it up and cinch it for a more high waisted look. Ive really been into cinching lately, which totally reminds me of this classic SNL skit. It could be where my unhealthy crush on Adam Sandler began. Okay, I gotta stop before I further date myself.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Love the new haircut...

Lori Grimes said...

You're one styling mama. Hay maybe you should start a segment on Tuesday's called "Mama with Style" and give tips to moms on style. Dede does "Mama with a Camera" on Mondays.

erin said...

Ephraim says, "thank you." Not sure why but that's what he keeps saying when I ask what he wants to say to you.

Love the hair!

Fashily said...

Dont worry, Deed, me and Ephraim have a thing...an understanding if you will...basically he is thanking me for being his favorite auntie...thats all.