Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Low Light High Expectations

I was really hoping to get some good pics of this outfit because I really felt comfortable and stylish all day, the fact that I didn't get home until close to sunset made it more difficult to document.  I ended up getting a little funky on the editing to compensate.

Black tee: Kohl's
Pleated Capris: Vintage LizWear thrifted
Suede Platforms: Target
Denim jacket: Boy's Route 66 thrifted





 

Had to document these awesome "shoulder dusters" that I think really complimented to grey of the pants and gave the look an edgier feel.


I think this may be my favorite new picture backdrop. The rusted tin panels are so wonderfully patinaed and the little tendril of green add a complimentary color.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Cute outfit that only you could pull off! I agree that this background is pretty cool!

Lori Grimes said...

Yep! Only you could pull off that outfit.

Fashily said...

chickens!;) Just cuz you won't doesnt mean you couldn't.