Monday, March 1, 2010

Garden Variety Find




Pop quiz. What do Dolce and Gabanna, Dianne Von Furstenberg, and Half off day at Salvation Army have in common? You guessed it....






Wacky Stylized Floral Prints!!!!



I found this beauty the other day and it wasnt until I got it home that I realized how brilliant it actually is. I noticed that it was probably custom made for somebody because there was no label and the craftmanship was impeccable. There are little jewel cut buttons at the neck and arm closures and of course the print....AMAZING!
No, this is NOT a gratuitous butt shot, I was trying to get the SASSON label...yep, thats right, that sought after label of the 80's lives on in these pants. They are so cool with their high waist and stove pipe pleated legs. Check them out here.




Oh, and another sad realization, I need to stock up on Nair and spray tan cuz these stems aint seen that much light of day in years!


5 comments:

Michele said...

What great finds! That blouse is beautiful! Nice sASSon shot. :)

Dave said...

no worries love pasty is the new black

erin said...

How many times do I have to tell you that white is cool? Hairy on the other hand is not.

Lori Grimes said...

Forget the outfit! I LOVE that mirror!

Fashily said...

me too, AUnt Lu! Hope you never want it back ;)