Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Compensating

Sorry for the long time between posts, we just finished up a fabulous visit with my sis and her family and my mom, or as Char calls her "Grama-darlin". We had such an awesome visit and it went by way too fast! The kids had a blast together just being in each others company, as were their parents!:) Im pretty sure Char wants to be Sarah when she grows up.
So today we took Mom to the airport and now our house is relatively quiet again. When I realized that Char and I were dressed so...hmmm...brightly, I thought we must be compensating for the quiet in our house with our ultra loud colors.



3 comments:

erin said...

Yes, that is loud. I think I can hear you even from way over here!

Terry said...

I hear you too! I think Char is influencing your clothing choices!

Lori Grimes said...

Do you think your mom or I could get away with wearing that outfit?...LOL