Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Does Lady Gaga need a Stylist?

Lately, Charlotte has been WAY into changing her clothes/outfits 3-5 times per day. It think its kind of cute, however, Dave isn't as big a fan since he does the laundry. At any given time you can walk into her room and find several little piles of clothes. (flashback to me at ages 11 to 18...er...who am I kidding....I still cant keep my strawberry shortcake jean skorts off the floor)
So, I walk in from work this evening and she meets me in the hall, obviously in mid wardrobe change, and says, "hey, Mom, look-it...."

apparently she had the next few changes all ready to go:


I'm a fan of the polka dot skirt and strawberry tshirt combo...but as we all know, I tend to go against the grain.



Speaking of "against the grain"....apparently certain members of my family dont believe I actually go out of the house in some of the stuff Ive posted...sorry, Mom, just ask Dave, he braved Target with me and my lovely striped legging/color blotch Tshirt combo....but that was me on an errand day. This is me on a typical work day. More with the grain, but hopefully still with a little Meghan flair.

Super soft suede jacket...thrifted. awesome.



LEE High waisted, pleated, pants...thrifted
T-shirt with cute little jousting knights...thrifted
70's glasses....ETSY


Brown suede T-strap heels Mervyn's a few years ago

Yep....think thats it....oh, and Im not pissed off I swear....just not used to taking a pic that will have my face in it, blame the etsy shop

4 comments:

Terry said...

Dave is a man who loves you very very much! I love the work outfit, but let's just say you wouldn't have left the house in high school wearing those leggings, etc. Who am I kidding, you wouldn't have wanted to leave the house in that then... And Char's outfits are adorable, she's quite the fashion coordinator!

Lori Grimes said...

Char can give those preschoolers a lesson in fashion. Someday it's going to read in her high school yearbook TRENDSETTER.

erin said...

LOVE this post! That work outfit is pretty stinkin cute. Any chance you want to list that suede jacket in your etsy shop? I might know a buyer...

Unknown said...

Ya she does change her clothes a lot I think she changed her clothes like three times the last time I was there..and yes we both have came to an agreement that we have very different styles..=] gota love you.

-Sheri