Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home is defined differently by different people. For me, Home is chilling with my silly husband and equally silly daughter watching movies or playing games. Home is having my own sanctuary of creativity that can takes the shape of anything from sweatshop to design loft. I guess home is happiness...in its simplest form.



This is the before and after of Dave headed out to work and then that evening after work....Oh, and that is the shirt I made him for Christmas....Isnt he a great model?






My Studio....










3 comments:

Terry said...

I love your description of home! And the pics of Dave are great! Your studio is looks like I've never seen it! It is a great room!

erin said...

LOVE this post! It's so fun seeing your squirrely husband, his super rad shirt, and your adorable sewing room. Can't wait to get there and see it all in person!

Karen said...

work it, dave!