Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's in the Air

This weekend we packed up and headed out on a little road trip down to Southern Cali to visit/ babysit our adorable nephew, James. Oh and his parents were fun too. ;)
 I had almost forgotten how much I love a good roadtrip, dating back to being a kid in the backseat. Now we have our own little carseat critter to tote around and introduce her to the beauty that is our great state. So much fun!
  While we were down Tommy and Karen took us to what will be "The Great Park" in Orange County.  When it is finished it will be hundreds of acres, but for now only a small percentage of it is complete including the Helium Air Balloon that takes your 40 stories in the air showing you a Panorama of the surrounding area.  I highly recommend it to anyone that is in the area, it is so cool! (and FREE!)

 What better place for an outfit pic than 400 feet in the air?



don't look down...don't look down....
told ya....





I am currently obsessed lusting daydreaming IN LOVE with this necklace from Hunt. Gather. Fashion.





So, when I saw this vastly inferior, yet vaguely reminescent necklace at Target I had to snag it up.
Atleast, until I can come up with the means to be with my Luva.





Loving my lineny, sparkly sandals from Payless clearance.




The Hubby with his super sweet sister, Karen.


It's Prom season, right? How is our pose? We've been practicing.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great post! ;) I'm surprised that you highly recommend the balloon. Didn't know that you liked it that much.

Wanderlusting Fool said...

You got that necklace from Target?! What a great find - never would've guessed it was from there!

Fashily said...

Right!? I think I totally lucked out on that one. I tried to find a link at Target online with no luck.