Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Polka Party


 Prints are here with a vengeance for Spring. Whether it be geometric, floral, or abstract, you really can't go wrong. I, personally, have always been more of a geometric print fan. I lean towards stripes, plaids and, obviously, polka dots. What I REALLY love is all the pattern mixing that I have been seeing. I cant wait to pair these pants with a fun floral top and platform sandals for a more summery look. For now I kept it simple and neutral with a few pops of color in the accessories.



Pants: thrifted
Booties: Steve Madden via DSW
Snakeskin belt: thrifted
Opal Necklace: Grama


Moschino Spring 2011



Miu Miu Spring 2011





While you won't see me rocking any polka dot hot pants anytime soon, I am SO ready for this warm Spring weather and I am looking ever forward to warm and cheerful prints in the coming months. Apparently, I am not the only one with Polka Fever, today one of my FAVORITE style bloggers  Kendi Everyday is sporting the other half to what must be the most amazing pantsuit EVER. Needless to say,
Dots are HOT!









2 comments:

erin said...

I need that belt. Better hide it.

Lisa (aka sweetie) said...

Ha ! Polka dots it is!! I will check out kendi next. LOVE those adorable pants..exactly like runway! adorable....xo Lisa