Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 29 of 30: Birthday girl


 On Charlotte's Birthday (July 1st) we had an eventful day planned. I picked her up from my Aunt's (who had already taken her to see Cars 2 and do some park playing) after work and we headed to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. During the summer they host a series of free concerts on Friday nights. This night featured a semi recognizable R&B band. They were pretty load and lively, just the way my girl likes it. She is a huge music lover to start and then when you put her in front of a live band, its all over, Charlotte heaven. Throw in a few rides and some greasy corn dogs and you've got the makings of an epic birthday.


This was the extent of an outfit pic that I got. Oh well. This is my girl's day anyways.


 
 Me and the fabulous, Yessi.


She was so excited to sign the beach ball that everyone was tossing around. Complete with her phone number....yeah, don't know what that was about.



Happiness is riding atop rotating sequential plastic dragons 5 feet off the ground...wind in our hair...not a care in the world.




1 comment:

Terry said...

I can't believe sh's five already! Love you! Hope you keep blogging after your 30 days!