Friday, July 22, 2011

Mourning Flowers



Headed out on a jet plane tomorrow morning to celebrate the life of my Granny who passed away suddenly two nights ago. She went peacefully in her sleep and I guess that is the way we would all want to go after living a long and blessed life as she did. She was an amazing person and our family will miss her greatly.

I do look forward to seeing family and sharing stories and memories of what a wonderful lady our Granny was.
This is an outfit I've had on the back burner. I think Granny would approve. Modest (covers the knees) with a bit of fun floral.




Love you, Granny.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that you loss of your loving Grandmother. Keep those cherish memories to help with the pain of her passing.
Much love,
Miss Joyce