Sunday, July 10, 2011

Freedom


What a suffocating breath of fresh air. The ability to pick anything in my closet without restriction. Gloriously paralyzing.
These linen shorts are some of my favorites and when I realized how well they would work with the new cropped teal top I just picked up, I was super excited.
Olive and Teal are my favorite color combo...I know its weird, but that's me in a nutshell.




I love these sandals. I love the four different colors of metallic that they have, which pretty much means they match everything. Probably my favorite quality in an article of clothing.



Welcome back to sartorial freedom. I am viewing my closet through new eyes from now on and  am hoping to post almost as frequently as I have been for the 30/30 challenge. I'd LOVE to hear any comments that you lovely folks have out there!





1 comment:

Michal said...

I loved following along for the 30 day challenge! I thought it was fun but I really did feel your pain on days 27-30- I could tell you had had enough. Love the outfit today- love the big smile.