Friday, July 8, 2011

Day THIRTY: What it's all about.



  THIS is what it is all about. Discovering new ideas, experimenting with things out of your comfort zone, and realizing that having alot of clothes is not the key to style. It is simply the way you put your really great pieces together and using accessories that make them shine.


Had my choices not been so limited I would have NEVER paired these two knit pieces together. The  colors aren't an expected coupling, but I absolutely LOVE them together.


  Presently, I am taking joy in a job that would typically make my cringe. Cleaning out my closet. Now that I have survived these 30 days I have found that all I really want to have are the pieces that I LOVE not just like. This may cut out a good half of my closet but I am okay with that because I am confident in my new found ability to Remix to my little hearts content. Thanks, Kendi!

No comments: