Monday, May 16, 2011

Dangerous Denim


Bikers, roadies, hippies..umm....gang members?  Not the first thing I think of when I see a denim vest, but that is exactly what my husband referenced when I walked out this morning in this outfit.  "I like your knife fightin' outfit"....huh?
Immediately, I imagine myself knife wielding in the well pressed and excessively tucked gangs of Westside Story.

Okay, now I get it.









Charlotte Ronson S/S 2011
We all know denim never really goes out of style just recreates itself from season to season. I love Charlotte Ronson's take on denim in these looks, light washes in very comfy cuts. I see a hint of 90's grunge.



                                                                  Vest: Levi's Thrifted
Pants: H&M
Booties: Jessica Simpson


I guess, now I just need to decide am I a Jet or a Shark.






 

1 comment:

HuntGatherFashion said...

Casual and cute. I just thrifted a levi's oversize men's jacket. Now I am thinking of taking the sleeves off.
Also, I wanted to let you know that the Maggie necklace you were lusting after is up in my etsy shop for purchase. It's also been marked down to $115!
Have a great weekend!