Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sartorial Husbandry: Day Three



One thing that I'm learning through this process is that I seem to keep a mental catalogue of most of my items of clothing with details including silhouette, color, length, weight.  So, when Dave goes into my closet to pick an outfit, he is doing it sort of blindly without the benefit my mental closet. The result, pants that are a bit short...oh well.



I love his color choice. Mustard is one of my favorites, and paired with black, even better.




I also love the way he layered these necklaces.





Nice job, babe.




3 comments:

Terry said...

Love all of these so far but especially this one!

Fashily said...

haha! that's funny, Mom. Whenever I wear this shirt it always reminds me of a shirt you would have worn "back in the day", glad you like it.

Karen said...

I agree. I love this one too.