Friday, May 13, 2011

Unadorned.


I realized, too late, that I went to work with no jewelery of any kind. Typically I have at least my trusty hoop earrings on, but apparently time was an issue this morning.  Turns out I actually like this look with no adornment save my red braided belt.




Tank: Thrifted
Vest: Target
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Forever 21


I really liked how the red, green, and leopard print all played off of each other.



Charlotte was having fun patiently watching me take pictures and then running in for a leg tackle just as the timer was about to go off.  Little stinker. ;)

P.S. Mom jeans rock my world. Just sayin'.


Update:
So, Aunt Dee Dee has spoken and feels that we need to address Charlotte's lovely ensemble.  I guess I have become so accustom to her quirky way of dressing that it is just commonplace. First off, girlfriend LOVES her tights, the more colorful the better. At one point Target had lots of fun patterns and colors and since about 2 years ago they have been pretty boring. So, needless to say, all her tights are too small so she has to wear "holders"  ie. skirts with attached shorts or just shorts under to hold them up.  Lately she has been opting for the later which makes for a look a Derby Girl could get behind. She tops every outfit off with a headband of choice and then she's off.




1 comment:

erin said...

I think Charlotte's outfit begs mention too...just sayin.

Love your colors in this one.