Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pleats, baby, Pleats!

I have had this skirt for a few weeks now and have been anxiously anticipating wearing it.  I have a tendency to hold on to pieces that I really love until I either come up with the PERFECT outfit or I can't wait any longer.  In this case, it was the later. It wasn't perfect, but it was comfortable and I felt really great all day long.



I just realized this is an entirely thrifted outfit! SCORE!





Pleated skirts were all over Spring runways so imagine how stoked I was when I found this baby.


Speaking of trends...what do we think of the "midi" skirt? AKA hits mid calf or if you are a southern gal, "tea length".  I kind of dig it. I have rather shapeless calfs so I think it is sort of a good length for that reason.  I dunno, thoughts?


Super flattering FUPA pic (right, Deed?!)




No comments: