Saturday, May 21, 2011

Slouchy

I love how this look was so slouchy and comfy but I still felt dressed up in my skirt and boots.  During the day I kept thinking that I wished the skirt was a little more fitted, but now looking at the pictures I have officially changed my mind.   Just FYI, I have decided to let my husband dress me all next week. I am a little scared. He is pretty excited, much more than I thought he would be.  Since he comes from the "where what's on top in the drawer" school of style, this should be interesting.  Maybe my slouchy outfit is preparation for what I'm sure will be more fitted outfits next week. Stay tuned.


Who wants to play "find the hitchhiker thread"? Little threads tagging along on my clothes has become a consistent theme in my outfit posts of late.  Go ahead, I dare you to find an outfit that doesn't have a little "friend" hanging on.  I guess that just a hazard of my job.



Boucle Sweater: Thrifted
Knit Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted




Charlotte thought I needed more excitement in my picture, hence the bubbles.
I have to agree.






No comments: